Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm in Love!

Meet the new love of my life...Dark Chocolate Dreams (peanut butter blended with rich dark chocolate). It's like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in a jar. Remember those commercials where the guy with the chocolate bar crashes into the guy with the jar of peanut butter? This is the real thing. Only better because it contains no cholesterol, no trans-fats, no hydrogenated oils, and no high-fructose corn syrup. It is also gluten-free, VEGAN, and certified kosher pareve by the Orthodox Union. Wow - Reese's Peanut Butter Cup can't claim that kind of goodness! I have used it in PB & J sandwiches, over Coconut Bliss or other non-dairy ice cream, on fruit, and just straight out of the jar. It doesn't separate and is so smooth & creamy!! Just the perfect thing when my sweet tooth calls out and I don't have any homemade baked goods around.

No comments:

Post a Comment