Monday, July 6, 2009

New Title...New Beginning!

After a brief hiatus, I am back! My new blog title is Veg Spirit Mama. I chose this because I think it reflects the "trinity"of my being: compassion for all living beings, my spiritual journey and my purpose fulfilled as mama and guide to three beautiful children.

Three is also my favorite number, so a title with 3 personally meaningful words seemed perfect. These words symbolize what you might find me writing about on this blog. One day it might be a new vegan recipe or find, another day it might be the pondering one of life's bigger questions, and another day might bring the reality of being knee deep in laundry, a messy house and Lego building/ mud-pie making with the kids!

So, here we go... To New Beginnings !

No comments:

Post a Comment